Monday, October 15, 2007

Today I Was A Regular Mom!

So, Dakotah was awake all night last night with a toothache. I couldn't see anything - the tooth looked fine. She has really beautiful teeth, and this is the first time she has ever had any teeth problems.

I'm sure she was in pain, but she used her expertise as a Drama Teen to make sure if she was restless, the entire house would be awake to share her misery. Needless to say, I'm on about hour 36 of no sleep!

We were able to get her into the dentist today, and she has an abscess on the root of her tooth - from flossing too vigorously, he said. So, after a few days of antibiotics, she is off for her first root canal.

Just getting out of my house is a task - Wayne is at work, and I can't transport Paige anywhere...so I'm kind of in a constant state of "who can I call" when I have to deal with life like this.

One day at a time.... :)

No comments: