Ok, so maybe not all of these have anything to do with Down syndrome, but this is just a light-hearted post about celebrating that little extra...
The Top Ten Things I Love About Paige Having Down Syndrome
10) That "laugh with wild abandonment" giggle.
9) Flexibility, baby.
8) Chromosomes that look like caterpillars (Thanks, Becky!)
7) We celebrate milestones, not race through them
6) Those beautiful, soulful, almond-shaped eyes
5) Her tiny little hands
4) Those cute little toes that we saw on the ultrasound still look the same, ten years later.
3) The way she screams "Dee-Dog" with excitement every day when she gets home from school and sees Kirby.
2) Low muscle tone that lets her sink right into me when she is snuggling - I loved it when she was a tiny baby, and love it even more now.
So....what's your favorite part of Down syndrome?