Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!

Well, after the craziness of the holidays, the kids home for two weeks, and a computer that died and couldn't be revived, I'm really itching to post on my blog! I don't know where to start!

So, look for posts about our holidays, and the different ways we celebrated this year, about our new puppy, about our newest family addition, my nephew Craig's son, due to be born at literally any moment now.

And also, I really want to get my thoughts down about the American College of Gynecologists new recommendations for prenatal testing. As you can imagine, I have some definite opinions and thoughts on that. And, I have some ideas that I hope to put into practice that may make a difference for people receiving the news of this testing.

I'm in the process of trying to self-create a job for myself -- as if I need more on my plate :) -- I'll post more about that as I go along.

I hope all of you who read my blog had wonderful holidays -- and know that I checked in frequently to see how everyone was. For anyone looking for amazing inspiration in motherhood, please click on the blogs on my sidebar -- I'm very blessed to know some very, very amazing mothers.

No comments: