Sunday, August 03, 2008

Time to spiff up my blog!

My poor blog has been horribly neglected this summer. Usually, when I don't blog often, it is because my mind is so busy, and I have so many thoughts to get down that I can't sort through them enough to post.

This time, not so much!

I think I've hit writer's block - everything seems mundane and boring...I start to write, and then click away.

In an effort to get out of that slump, I'm going to visit The Daily Meme. This site is full of great ideas. Broken down into days of the week, each day has tons of suggestions on it. I could get lost forever in these ideas!

So, hopefully, I'll be able to get creative, and put my own twist on some of the subjects that I find on this site! Please check it out, and feel inspired!

1 comment:

All 4 My Gals said...

I so want to hear from you more! I miss you!