My dear friend Nicole has tagged me!
I am supposed to tell you seven things you might not know about me.
So here goes:
1) My maiden name was "Bean." People who have met me since I have been married find that very funny for some reason. But "Betsy Bean" is kind of a cool kid name, and now I have a real grownup name. And, growing up in New England, it was always easy to buy clothes with my name on them, as Mr. "L.L. Bean" is sort of known around those parts...
2) I'm not quite there yet, but I suspect I will be quite the "granola grandma" when I get older...perhaps I'll let my hair go gray and braid it in a big braid down my back, and wear jumpers and birkinstocks or crocs, and be quite happy growing old the way God intended me to, thank you very much.
3) I am so happy that it overtakes me. I am more peaceful at this point in my life than I have ever been before. I look forward to every single day, and want to just randomly hug people in the grocery store, and tell them how very lucky they are to have a life to live...
4) I am crazy in love with my dog. I've had other dogs before that I've loved just fine, but Kirby is MY dog - I love everything he does, and I spoil him rotten (although he is very well behaved). I love it when he sits at my feet and puts his chin on the top of my foot. He is the BEST dog ever.
5) I sleep with a white noise machine - it has improved my sleep a lot. I am a horrible insomniac, but listening to the rain forest, or the beach, or a thunderstorm seems to help a lot.
6) I have a very big, very purple bruise on my upper right arm. Its the size of a baseball - and, you guessed it - came from a baseball!
7) I hate horror movies. It disturbs me that people's mind can create some of the junk that is out there - its very creepy to me that people can think that way.
I don't know who's been tagged and who hasn't, so I tag...Julie, Camille, Annette, Monica and Shelley.